|2019 Global Graduate Programme|
|At V.Group, our ambition is to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine support services.. Our values (The 5 C’s – We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver) are at the heart of everything we do and describe how we work and the promises that we make to our customers and each other. We only succeed if we are enabling our customers to be successful - we aim to be a standard setter, shaping the future. We aim to work as one global team, easy to do business with and providing a consistently high level of service. We are always interested to speak with talented individuals - people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service for customers, whether external or internal.|
|The Global Graduate Development Programme is an intensive 2 year programme designed to introduce bright, ambitious and self-motivated individuals to the operational, commercial and functional areas of the V.Group businesses. The programme will provide interesting and varied work and projects as well as opportunities to learn and be part of our team in various global locations. It will enable V.Group to identify our future global leaders who can help deliver the our ambition of being the market leader in our field.
During the programme you will:
- Complete international job placements in locations such as the UK, Germany, Greece Cyprus, Monaco, France, India and Singapore & the Philippines to provide on-the-job learning and to fully immerse you in the world of shipping.
- Have the opportunity to develop your personal and leadership skills to allow you to fulfil your potential in the workplace.
- Spend time on a vessel to obtain an understanding of ship and cargo operations and crew life on board.
- Be given personal development opportunities to help you grow as an individual and increase your personal awareness. At the end of the two year programme you will have the opportunity to move into a permanent role within the business.
|- Undertake and manage projects within four of the following V.Group business units:
- Technical Ship Management
- Crew Management
- Marine Services (ship repair, refit, new build project management)
- Business Transformation
- Information Technology
- Data Analytics
- Business Development
- Working with mentors and business unit colleagues, ensure that all projects are completed on time and to a high quality.
- Maintain accurate records of projects completed, key learnings and details of any challenges overcome.
|-Bachelor's degree or higher in a discipline relevant to the maritime services sector including, but not limited to, Marine Engineering, Marine Electrical Engineering and Electronics, Naval Architecture, Ship Science and Mechanical Engineering. A Bachelor's degree or higher from other related disciplines that connect to and impact on our core business are also of interest.
- Minimum of 2:2 Degree classification - Good written and spoken English
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A desire to learn, experience new challenges and different cultures
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to relocate and work globally
|V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.|
|31 Mar 2019|