|At V.Group, our ambition is to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine support services.. Our values (The 5 C’s – We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver) are at the heart of everything we do and describe how we work and the promises that we make to our customers and each other. We only succeed if we are enabling our customers to be successful - we aim to be a standard setter, shaping the future. We aim to work as one global team, easy to do business with and providing a consistently high level of service. We are always interested to speak with talented individuals - people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service for customers, whether external or internal.|
|As our new trusted business finance partner, you will create business value for our clients by providing vital insight and foresight.|
|• Support the cost leadership agenda for our clients based on knowledge of all crew and vessel costs
• Drive performance management by providing clients with monthly financial analyses and KPI reports highlighting drivers and indicators for variances in budgets, forecasts and benchmarks
• Prepare reliable cash flow forecasts for our clients that form the basis of e.g. (re-)financing discussions
• Ensure an efficient financial information flow between the fleet cell and the accounting department
• Maintain and implement authorised internal controls and ensure compliance with all group policies and procedures
|As a person, you are a self-starter when taking on your assignments, and you possess strong time management skills. Your analytical mind-set enables you to push the ship management fleet cell team to timely identify gaps in performance. And with your financial acumen and great communication skills, people listen to your recommendations.
Furthermore, you are the ideal candidate if you:
• Hold a relevant degree in accounting/finance (Bachelor or Master) and have experience working within finance and business partnering
• Preferably have experience working in the shipping industry – it is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
• Have proven stakeholder management skills
• Know how to use different ERP systems and can manage Excel sheets in your sleep
• Speak and write both English and German effortlessly
You can look forward to working in a buzzing work environment with committed colleagues where no two days are alike.
You can be sure to evolve your financial skills when handling great amounts of data and collaborating with many different stakeholders.
|V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.|