|Assistant Fleet Performance Analyst|
|At V.Group, our ambition is to drive the transformation of our industry and to be the leading global provider of marine support services.. Our values (The 5 C’s – We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver) are at the heart of everything we do and describe how we work and the promises that we make to our customers and each other. We only succeed if we are enabling our customers to be successful - we aim to be a standard setter, shaping the future. We aim to work as one global team, easy to do business with and providing a consistently high level of service. We are always interested to speak with talented individuals - people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service for customers, whether external or internal.|
|To provide efficient and effective monitoring services to the vessels enrolled for respective V.Insight services.
Monitoring and follow up with vessels for proper daily reporting without any discrepancies. This is to achieve error free reports, which were Mandatory for EU-MRV and IMO DCS.
Preparations of Monthly reports as per the service level agreement with clients.
|1. To monitor and verify the Data integrity in the Shipsure Position list pertaining to FO / CP performance & SEEMP quarterly review.
2. To Communicate with Vessels / Fleet Cell on the identified discrepancies for Correction or to collect the details for our perusal
3. To prepare Monthly Consumption reports as per the agreed services with clients
4. To prepare, assist for any special reports or reviews and New Projects as deemed necessary by line manager or seniors.
5. Record Keeping of the ME and AE Performances Analysis reports that has been issued to Fleet cell or Vessel.
6. To prevent Bunker Barratry by verifying the ROB figures in bunker report with Ship sure figures and notify any discrepancies/ short falls to Fleet Cell.
7. Record keeping of any Reports issued to the Vessel / Fleet Cell from V.Insight. (Monthly FO Consumption, SEEMP Quarterly Review and Feedback, Bunker Barratry Monitoring etc.,)
8. To extract and prepare the data on VIR reports recorded in Shipsure for submission to Division
9. Assisting the analysts in preparing Main Engine and Auxiliary Engine Performance reports for analysis.
10. To prepare EU-MRV plan and monitor the data required for EU-MRV Reporting, for the vessels enrolled to this service.
11. Collecting and filling the BOL, BDN, FO Analysis report for all the vessels which is enrolled with V.Insight for EU-MRV monitoring
12. Building the database for the vessels enrolled with V.Insight for Creating Quickbase.
13. To collect the documentation for new vessels enrolled for V.Insight Services
14. Any other jobs as required by the Line Manager to carry out.
• Minimum 1 yr working in a company
• Good team working and communication skills
• PC skills, including advanced level knowledge of MS Word & Excel is desirable, additional training will be
• Ability to work in a methodical and organised manner
• Flexible and adaptable
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
|V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.|