|Global Graduate Development Programme|
|As a global leader in ship management and marine services, we add value to a vessel’s operations. Operating around the clock and around the world, V.Group gives every client the quality and efficiency they need in every sector. Covering crew management and recruitment, quality ship management and technical services, together with supporting management and commercial services, V.Group has an unrivalled industry knowledge with performance assured. Our values, We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver, are at the heart of everything we do and they support our strategy of Investing in Talent. We are always interested in making contact with talented individuals - people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service, for internal and external stakeholders.|
|The Global Graduate Development Programme is an intensive 2 year programme designed to introduce bright, ambitious and self-motivated individuals to the operational, commercial and functional areas of the V.Group businesses. The programme will provide interesting and varied work and projects as well as opportunities to learn and be part of our team in various global locations. It will enable V.Group to identify our future global leaders who can help deliver the our ambition of being the market leader in our field.
During the programme you will:
- Complete international job placements in locations such as the UK, Germany, Greece Cyprus, Monaco, France, India and Singapore & the Philippines to provide on-the-job learning and to fully immerse you in the world of shipping.
- Have the opportunity to develop your personal and leadership skills to allow you to fulfil your potential in the workplace.
- Spend time on a vessel to obtain an understanding of ship and cargo operations and crew life on board.
- Be given personal development opportunities to help you grow as an individual and increase your personal awareness. At the end of the two year programme you will have the opportunity to move into a permanent role within the business.
|- Undertake and manage projects in the key V.Group business units including:
- Ship Management
- Crew Management
- Marine Services
- Corporate Functions
|-Bachelor's degree or higher in a discipline relevant to the maritime services sector including, but not limited to, Marine Engineering, Marine Electrical Engineering and Electronics, Naval Architecture, Ship Science and Mechanical Engineering. A Bachelor's degree or higher from other related disciplines that connect to and impact on our core business are also of interest.
- Minimum of 2:2 Degree classification - Good written and spoken English
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A desire to learn, experience new challenges and different cultures
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to relocate and work globally and spend time at sea
|V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.|
|03 Apr 2020|