|Assistant Operations Superintendent|
|As a global leader in ship management and marine services, we add value to a vessel’s operations. Operating around the clock and around the world, V.Group gives every client the quality and efficiency they need in every sector. Covering crew management and recruitment, quality ship management and technical services, together with supporting management and commercial services, V.Group has an unrivalled industry knowledge with performance assured. Our values, We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver, are at the heart of everything we do and they support our strategy of Investing in Talent. We are always interested in making contact with talented individuals - people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service, for internal and external stakeholders.|
|To work as an integrated member of the Offshore team to assist as required in the following areas of operations in this order of priority :
1. Coordinate the conduct of suitability surveys, on-hire Surveys, off-Hire surveys with clients, owners, surveyors etc.
2. Coordinate the closeout and submission of client and MWS punch-list and coordinate the preparation and readiness of vessel for charter
3. Crewing coordination across the various crewing offices for mobilization of projects worldwide, including coordination of training requirement for crew to meet project matrix.
4. Facilitate payment of crew payroll and oversee crewing agent for crew change rotation
5. Procurement coordination/assistance in accordance to OVMS procedures.
6. Liaise with agents, MWS surveyors, Class surveyors and Client Representatives for mobilization work.
7. Review of Daily Progress Report from vessel
8. Participate in HAZID/HAZOP interface meetings with clients
9. Adhere to company and HSQE policy
|Reporting to the Fleet Manager / Technical Superintendent and working as an integrated part of the Offshore Team, responsible for:
1. Assisting in planning and appointment of personnel within his/her control in accordance with OVMS, agreed terms and conditions of employment and specified experience/qualification requirements.
2. Assisting the Fleet Manager / Vessel Manager to ensure that manning levels comply with the Flag state and international requirements and are compliant to charter training matrix
3. Ensure that the Crew Rotation Plan for the vessel in operation and oversee crewing agent in India and Philippines.
4. Planning and arranging senior officer visits/briefing.
5. Liaising with the Agents at the port / place of engagement or disembarkation and mobilization requirement for vessel.
6. Supporting the Offshore team with technical support on new projects as and when needed
7. Coordinate the conduct of suitability surveys, on-hire Surveys, off-Hire surveys with clients, owners, surveyors etc.
8. Coordinate the closeout and submission of client and MWS punch-list and coordinate the preparation and readiness of vessel for charter
9. Support to the Fleet for procurement coordination at times as may be needed.
10. To assist in preparation and updating of daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly reports; dry-dock files, under guidance of the Offshore Operation and Technical Manager.
11. Assist Fleet manager and vessel managers in overseeing project mobilization deadlines.
12. Participate in HAZID/HAZOP interface meetings with clients
13. Assist HSEQ department in delivering of Project HSEQ Bridging document
• Preferable degree/ diploma in Marine / Offshore qualifications
• An excellent working knowledge of statutory requirements, regulations and marine codes of practice.
• Good communications skills and an ability to interact with clients and colleagues comfortably.
• Good IT skills (MS office applications) in presenting materials and reports.
• Well organised and systematic working style and attention to detail.
• Fluent in English and any other secondary local language
• Sailing Experience on-board Ocean going Vessels.
• Experience in ISO and ISM Auditing, and Oil Major Vetting Inspections.
• Crewing Operations experience
• Technical knowledge in carrying out drydock and vessel inspections.
* Good business English writing skills
|V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.|